Monday, August 31, 2009

Tennis = Bad Drinking Game Idea

Travis is downstairs watching women's tennis and I'm laughing...all I hear is the silly "grunting" and "uh"-ing by the tennis players. Ha ha! I never played tennis, so I guess I don't understand. You know, watching tennis would be a really bad drinking game: "Every time the player grunts or makes a funny noise when hitting the ball...drink!" Drunkenness in no time flat.

Anywho, I'm not running tonight. Why, you ask? Well, I have little bitty scabs on my thighs! Owwiieee! I'm lifting instead. Hanz and Franzin it, so to speak.

I'm contemplating whether or not I can get up early enough for a little run tomorrow AM. Then perhaps I could just wear my capris and be a-ok. Perhaps... I do need to invest in some Body Glide soon. Thanks for the recommendations, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...