Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Running in a Swampy Sock?

That's what it felt like on my 5 miler tonight. Just a whole lot of "yuck." Just muggy central, but with a chilling little breeze. Ick.

Jack made an appearance tonight, along with his wife Jill and his brother Jimmie. ;) I had three little bunnies "cheering me on." There were also quite a few evening stroll-ers out tonight. One couple in particular was extra cold and actually walked farther apart on the sidewalk as I was running towards them...so I was "pushed" onto the road. Meanies. But I still smiled and gave a little wave as usual. Kill 'em with kindness, right?

That's all tonight, folks. I'm making cupcakes for my coworker's birthday festivities tomorrow and I still need to frost them! And it's midnight already! AACK!

'night

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you do it Zoe! I nearly die when I run to from run end of a store to another (if there is a surprise sale). I applaud your fortitude. Thanks for coming by my way too, I appreciate it. Oh and welcome to BC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...