Sunday, August 16, 2009

The "Bombs"

Yeah, that's it. Bombs. You know? Dog poo.
My little rant is about the dog owners that 1) let their dog poo on the sidewalk and 2) don't clean it up. WTH?! I nearly stomped on one of these lovely sidewalk mines on my run tonight. YUCK! I think I may have sprained something avoiding the darn thing. It just grosses me out.

Other than the poo, my run was pretty good, but I'm wicked tired. Three Salonpas patches are taking up space on my right calf at the moment, but it's not that bad. In fact, it smells minty...

What a weekend! Woo!

2 comments:

  1. I patched up my right knee and took ibuprofen last night before bed and I'm nearly 100% today. My thighs are sort of sore. It's weird because it's normally my left knee that bugs me so it was probably just the good sore.

    I have Wi Active cross-training tonight and that always kicks my butt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh minesweeping. thankfully this doesn't typically happen to me on the sidewalk - with dog poo anyway. there is geese poop galore in a few places though! yum. i avoid grass as much as i can - stepped in one too many landmines...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...