Monday, August 3, 2009

Now that felt GREAT!

Even though I'm still sunburned/sore/bug-bitten/bruised, I went for a run on the Soos Creek Trail. My goal was to run 3 miles and then turn around for a total of 6. Man, it felt FANTASTIC! I think my pace was right on par and the hills I encountered were tough, but I didn't falter. No sirree. :) There were quite a few people on the trail running, walking their dogs and riding bikes, so I felt safe for the most part. Luckily, there was a lot of tree coverage, so the sun wasn't scalding me at all (which, of course, is great after getting an uber sunburn). No weirdos jumped out at me from the bushes, and there weren't any scary wildlife sightings...well, except perhaps this one overly tan woman with crazy frizz hair walking her giant bulldog. She was a little scary. ;)

My new shoes are finally feeling more comfortable, too! All in all, it was a WIN kind of run.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. No crazies is always good. Don't you just love a nice run? I hope my 3 miles goes as well tomorrow as yours did yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...