Friday, August 7, 2009

I Wear My Sunglasses At Night

...so I can, so I can..
...avoid bugs.
It's true. I wear them running at all times, regardless if the sun is starting to set and people look at me weird when I pass by. ;) It seems that whenever I try not to wear my sunglasses I always run into a bug.
or a bug runs into me? flies into my eye? Oh, you get it.

It's painful when they get stuck in there. And it's worse when they get all tangled with my contact lens. Icky! Ick ick ick.
Ya know what I'm sayin'?

1 comment:

  1. Totally. The other day, I went without sunglasses 'cause it was overcast and I totally got a bug in my eye right away. Next time, I'm wearing my glasses.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...