Thursday, January 20, 2011

WHAT'S CHASING YOU?

I'm SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOO EXCITED about this.  You ready for it?  It's my new little slogan/campaign that stars none other than my archenemy nemesis, the dreaded NEKKID SEMI.  Mwa ha ha ha!  Travis and I came up with the design, and I can't wait to make more designs and actually put them on some material.  So far, BuildASign.com is sending me these bumper stickers:

STOKED!  HECK YES!
How freaking awesome is this?  Yeah, I'm tooting my own horn on this one.  Since the good 'ol nekkid semi first appeared on my blog last year, it's kind of my "claim to fame."  And I thought, might as well put it to good use.  I mean, this is my motivation to run faster and I've been seeing these suckers all over lately. They have come back to stalk me.  I'm working on a fun graphic tee...it's in progress...stay tuned!

AND, to add to my excitement, I'm having dinner with Jill, Mel, Chelsea and Kerrie tonight!  Woohoo!  Haven't seen these ladies in months.  They get to meet Goober!

Don't forget to enter the CSN giveaway by clicking the link above this post.  It ends tomorrow at midnight.

5 comments:

  1. lol! ill buy a shirt, seriously, and a bumper sticker too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!!
    Just so you know, I ALWAYS think about you when I see nekkid semis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is hilarious. (someone has awesome comp graphic skills with that nekkid semi!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...