Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Twenty-Ten by the Numbers

2010 was quite the year.  So many amazing things happened!  
To summarize, here are some numbers:

19.5: The length of Miss Goober in inches on her birthday
9: Number of races 
8: Number of races completed while prego
27: Number of pounds gained while prego
2: Half-marathons completed
3: Pairs of running shoes in rotation
1: Replacement for the original Gus...may he R.I.P.
19+: Number of running bloggers/friends I got to meet in person :)
1,000,000: inches run on 2/13
546: Miles completed! Woot!
6: Running Skirts added to the roster
48: songs on my running playlist
297: Blog readers as of 2011! Thank you!
35+: Number of Nekkid Semis spotted
5.5: Number of inches Tall Mom Mel has over me

Here is my year in review according to Dailymile:

8 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say I love the blog. Good luck getting back into things... especially with the stroller. Just wait till it's a double. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last stat.. LMAO! Great year, you will be able to give prego runners some great advice on how to keep active..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree with Mel on giving pregnant runners advice on running and staying active.
    I don't know why I want such information because I am not pregnant. But I want it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cracked up at the nekkid semi's, because one of the first posts I read of yours was about that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love numbers!! :)

    great post sweets!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...