Monday, January 24, 2011

Wait a minute. Hold up!

SUAR's Beth posted about indoor marathons yesterday, and she said that one of the upsides to running around a track 150 times is the ability to "chick" or "dude" a bunch (maybe even the same people).  She linked to THIS Runner's World article that explains what the terms mean.

Ok. Wait a second...

I know I did not coin the term "duded," but I certainly talked about it before RW!  Evidence HERE, from June of last year.  Um yeah, I even made a shirt for the boys.
Alright.  Enough whining from me.  I just thought it was funny. :)


And now back to your regularly scheduled blog programming...

7 comments:

  1. You should get the license on "You have just been chicked by a fetus" ASAP never know when RW will copy you on that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i love Mel's comment! i agree! too funny, maybe RW has scouts checking blogs for ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I'm officially changing the link to go to you!! RW should not get the credit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I believe you've just been Runner's Worlded. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. My vocab is increasing daily due to blogging! ha!

    You will have to wikipedia "dude-ed" and put in your credentials!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Between your blog and my experience this morning, I've had to come out of the "chicked" closet. http://runspittle.blogspot.com/2011/01/chicked-again.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...