Sunday, January 23, 2011

Supa Dupa Fly

Chasing the Kenyan's Lindsay specifically tagged me to receive the Stylish Blogger award.  Ok, maybe she tagged everyone, but I thought her post was so directed to me!  Ha ha!  I was actually tagged by Miss Chelsea for this little award.  Thanks, Chelsea!  I'm going to follow in Lindsay's footsteps and post 7 stylish things.

1.  My outfit for the Million Inch Run last February.  You know you'd love to be the Pink Power Ranger on a run!
Go Go Zoe Ranger!

2.  Sporting a Davey Jones' mask last December, but apparently my outfit was right on par...
"Do you fear...death?"

3.  Goober's pretty stylin' in her moo cow hat.
Change her name to Moo-ber?

4.  Murphy shows off the latest in "Garbage Can Couture"
O, hai.

5.  Even as a kid, I could totally pull of the clown face paint.  Now?  Notsomuch.
I'm the pose-r in pink
6. Rocking out on Turkey Day as a turkey with my pilgrim big sister, Karrie in 2009.
And yes, this is a typical Thanksgiving for my family.

7.  Oh, and lastly, I'm stylish even as a gimp.  Word.
Trav and I in 2005

And there you have it!  Like Lindsay, I tag everyone...and I want you to post your most "Stylish" pictures, too. 

11 comments:

  1. hey hey, congrats for being nominated as one of the "Best Running Blogs 2011" hope to read many more of your fantastic running stories. sending you greetings from Malaysia...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Based on those pictures you DEFINITELY deserve the stylish blogger award! ;) I am pretty partial to that running outfit in that first picture...I have to get arunning skirt, they are just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok love the Pink Power Ranger! You should get the award based on that alone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Blog is adorable. Thanks for the comment. I will be visiting often!

    Meggan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! You are not quite as dorky as me but you did have some gems ;) hello clown face! lol. Love goobers hat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE YOUR BLOG! Check out mine: diaperderby.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...