Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Have Man Hands...Apparently

BA HA HA HA HA!!  So, I get a note from YouTube saying that my Nokia review video has a comment.  I posted this video just to get the review out there, not really thinking people would actually watch it.  Well, apparently someone did watch it and this is what they said:

Why, thank you, MsDebbG.  Aren't you sweet.

Sure, my knuckles are fairly big, thanks to my dad's genes & German heritage...but that wasn't the point of the video.  This made me chuckle.  Some people just don't get it, do they?

Anyway, had a great run with Miss Goober outside in the sunshine.  She wasn't as excited as I was and decided to sleep away the 2.75 miles.  That's fine by me.  Still getting used to the whole jogging stroller thing...I'm such a noob (that's for you, Amanda!). 

You have until tomorrow to pick a name for the dear 'ol jogger...vote to the right. ;)







Why does the faith provision the advisory contempt?

5 comments:

  1. I have a video that went viral. 751,000 views so far. You can't even imagine some of the comments I deleted... People really are mean sometimes... And gross... Like SOOoOo unreal grosss... Gaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe! First time posting but I read all the time. I had my little man in July and I am getting ready for my first race in February--a half. I have a bob stroller I am getting used to. Goob is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long thin fingers, yes.. Man hands, no.. Look at the CUTE GOOBS..

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! goobs is SO cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...