Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Zombies!!!

Another race that I NEED (yes, a dire NEED, because it would be too awesome to pass up) to run in August is the Run For Your Lives: "A Zombie Infested 5K Obstacle Course Race."  If I don't participate as a runner, then how cool would it be to be a ZOMBIE???  Way cool, I'm sure.  Heh heh.  Braaaaaaains.


The race is a couple hours South of Seattle on August 4th.  The fees are a bit high (, but you get a tech tee, medal, bragging rights that you survived and a free beer at the "Apocalypse Party."

Anyone up to run this with me?  

That Safe Zone is pretty wee, don't ya think?

11 comments:

  1. I wish I could run this race. I love living in Hawaii, but sometimes I feel cut off from all the fun. I cant WAIT to hear about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I lived on the Left Coast I'd be ALL OVER THIS RACE> sounds so fun!!
    do it do it do it
    brrrraaaaaaainnnnnnnzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would soooo run this if I am in town. Might be in MI. Hmmm . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, new follower here! Your blog is so fun! Definitely do this race. Any excuse to act like a zombie (which I usually am doing already because I never sleep enough) or run from them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds so much fun! I wish there was a race like that around my area.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're having one of these in Indiana too - a bunch of my girlfriends are planning to run it. Me? No way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! This race is in my Hometown! I am so there, I don't care what I have to do, I will totally run it with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am seriously considering doing this race...what a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this idea and would be so down, check out what I just got you'll love this one http://c51creations.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=33_34_56&products_id=426

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds AWESOME! Wish I would live closer :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome themed race. You must do it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...