Sunday, January 8, 2012

Running Errands

Literally.  The other day I ran with Goob in the stroller to the grocery store and got pummeled by sideways rain and wind on the way home.  However, once we stepped into our neighborhood the clouds magically parted and the sun was beaming down upon us.  Goober, the crazy thing she is, managed to actually fall asleep while I was slogging the stroller down the busy street home.  Nothing quite like being splashed by oncoming traffic.  Ugh.  Thank goodness for a plastic rain cover (which has been a saving grace on even dry, cold runs) because Miss Goober was dry and warm.  Pink cheeks and all.  That's all that matters, really, even though I looked like a drowned squirrel.

What we ran in--crazy storm cloud wall:

And this is what we came home to:

I swear sometimes the Pacific NW weather has A.D.D.
For real. 

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing what they can sleep through, the other day when I was running there were large gusts of wind and my lil one managed to sleep through it for 45 minutes. Yes, the Pacific NW has spastic weather, I live in Spokane but have lived in Lynnwood and both areas have some weird weather. Pretty pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...