Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Quickly!

My Internet was restored yesterday afternoon! Yay! But I'm posting again from my iPhone because Trav is on the computer AND another wind storm is threatening our power again. *sigh*
The gusts outside are extremely loud, I'm surprised Goober hasn't woken up yet. Hopefully power will stay on this time (but it's been shorting out a half dozen times in an hour).
Treadmill hill interval workout kicked my butt, but it was necessary. A butt-kicking is always good for training, right?

Stay safe out there!

11 comments:

  1. Butt kickings are CRItical to training. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh butt kicking is a must! Yuck about the wind....good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! for the power, hope it stays on for ya. I love hill workouts on the treadmill. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, you're having a rough winter! Glad to hear the power is back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good butt kicking workout. I am seriously over this weather! The wind last night was so loud. But at least most of the ice and snow are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you don't lose power again! It was gusting all over the place last night and again today. Ugh. Summer now please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job on your workout!! Be safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Butt kicking treadmill workout.
    You. KNOW. I. Love. This!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE A GOOD BUTTKICKING!!
    Bummer about the power, I remember ice storm over here in 96 and we didn't have power for 2 weeks because we lived out in the country, it sucked! I hope your power is back up.

    I also tagged you to do the 11 Random things on my blog, check it out, you don't have to if you can't find time since I know how little babies take up a bunch of time :)

    http://fighthardfinishtherace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...