Saturday, January 7, 2012

Feb/March Race Wishlist

Here are some races I want/will sign up for this year during the beginning months.  Are you running any of these?

February:


Love 'em or Leave 'em Valentine's Day Dash (Seattle) - Saturday, 2/11
Registration: $30 through 2/10


March:

I'M CONFLICTED HERE--->

St. Paddy's Day Run Tacoma 5K - Saturday, 3/17
Registration: $25 through 2/29
OR

St. Patrick's Day Dash Seattle - Saturday, 3/17
Registration: $30 through 2/20
I've run the St. Patrick's Day Dash in Seattle for a couple years in a row now...and it's a tough/fun course that's about 3.75 miles.  Hmmmm....but then again, I want to run with my best friend Laura in her 2nd 5K if she chooses to do the Tacoma race.



Mercer Island Half Marathon - Sunday, 3/25
Registration: $60 through 2/6



CanDo 5K - Saturday, 3/31
Registration: $25 through 2/29
I've run this race since its inception a few years ago...and I kind of want to keep that going.

Total cost: roughly $140
Maybe I should wash cars????

7 comments:

  1. Good wishlist!! I'll have to check out some of those races!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wished someone would tell me:
    RUnning is free. But man! When you are addicted to racing, it is expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list! I'm thinking of the Tacoma St. Patty's and MI Half too. I know the Seattle St. Patty's is tradition for you though - too bad they're not staggered. The Tacoma one is cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do races cost so much? Maybe we should all do a carwash? Raising money for our HEALTH...please donate?

    Find out who is racing and race with your buddies! Always more fun that way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I$140 - washing cars would be good. Maybe I'll come wash with you as I'm considering a race up here in vancouver that costs $128!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, I'll wash some cars with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do the Mercer Island half! I did it last year and it was beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...