Monday, January 9, 2012

I Run, She Runs, We Run!

When I need to get my run on with Goober awake, the only way this is possible is if she "runs" with me in her little table/spin-y/roundabout toy while I use the treadmill.  If she wasn't contained, then she'd be all over the place--trying to climb on the treadmill with me and such because she's a crawling master.  However, since she does love to get around on her own now, the table toy can't keep her happy for longer than 10 minutes...so I must get my mileage in FAST.

And so does Goober.
Here's a video of her "running" laps.  Notice the inhaler (minus albuterol cartridge) in her grip: she's prepared!

9 comments:

  1. Nothing like starting them young. Go Goober Go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to teach her early about the love of running! www.dashingdiva.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable!! Man, I've never seen a play thing like that! Sure wish I had that when my kiddos were younger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in LOVE with this... she is such a doll!! When do you need a baby sitter??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! I need one of those for my lil one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome and PRICELESS! I love it. What a great example you are to her. Starting her young...and she is loving it. This is so cute. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I've never seen a toy like that (maybe I don't get out much?!) My little man would have LOVED that

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome! Sounds like my daughter... nothing lasts more than 10 minutes or so, but at least you get something in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Better get them trained early! Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...