Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Running Easy, Training Hard

Hello Day 3
OhmygoshIcantfeelmylegs. I feel lethargic and drained, but in a good way. Today consisted of:
  • AM Treadmill Run: 20 minutes, easy = 2.1 miles
  • After work cardio: Elliptical for 30 minutes
  • PM Treadmill Run: 20 minutes, easy w/ 4 x 30sec 8.5mph sprints = 2.2 miles
  • 2 x 6 deadlifts w/ 60 80 lbs
Totally spent. But totally worth it. I'm running easy, but training HARD. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not pushing myself to the brink. Just flirting with that line a little. ;) Tomorrow I'm hoping to run outside in the morning, but we'll see how the weather cooperates.

Oooo! So far Team Quick Pickles has raised $80! Thank you! Only 4 days left, and $120 to go! This race is going to be awesome.

Alright. Short post, I'm going to bed. G'night!

6 comments:

  1. Um, hi, I just died. I cannot handle two a day workouts--my body shuts down and says 'no sista, we're done for the day'. True story. You're a rockstar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should find a treadmill, my hamper is full of WET clothes.. Look forward to meeting you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep it up girl! throwing in weight training is definitely hard, especially for the first week or two - oh the doms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a great plan! Great job, Zoe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...