Monday, November 2, 2009

Celebrity for a Day

Today my running story was featured on RunnerDude's blog in his series of "How Running Changed My Life." Through his interview series, I have read and been inspired by so many other runners like myself. You should definitely check out my buddy RunnerDude.

I also ran 2.1 miles on the treadmill in 17:46. :) Slowly working up some mileage again. Foot feels ok, but still is a little tender. Going to lift some weights with Travis in a bit.

This week I'll be reviewing a workout tank top from thriv and giving away a Blockbuster night. I've been enjoying everyone's answers to the perfect "veg out" evening. :) Here are some more fun giveaways from fellow bloggers:
Erica at I Run Because...I Can is giving away a Two Knobby Tires tee by 11/6
RunnerDude is giving away
New Balance 905 shoes by 11/25
Sarah at SkinnyRunner is giving away Starbucks Via coffee this week

And here's a pic of me as a Sailor for Halloween! Yay! Bring it on, November!

8 comments:

  1. That is a great picture.. Your story made me tear up. You are one strong lady..

    Hugs to Giveaways...which reminds me I need to make the rounds and enter a few. Maybe in the AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see more of your Halloween costume!!!

    Will go read your story now... congrats little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the link... you are a celebrity!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute halloween costume. :) oh man I love me some h-ween. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Read the article on RunnerDude's Blog. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now THAT is an awesome pic! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just read RunnerDude's blog. Very touching story Zoe. I have a tear in my eye. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh i will have to go over and read your story! love your halloween pic :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...