Friday, October 16, 2009

Running Rut

I'm just not feeling it this week! Nooooo.

The past two days my shins/ankles have been wicked sore and tender, and I'm convinced it's because I've been slacking on my vitamin intake. Tsk tsk. So, I'm starting that up in full force once again. Also, the killer heels I'm wearing at work today are probably not the best antidote for sore running legs, but hey, they look good. ;)

Hopefully I'll be running a 6 miler with Liz and another friend tomorrow morning and I'm reallllly looking forward to it. I must say that running with Liz makes me feel giddy (girl time!) and the miles/time just flies by. It could even be pouring rain and I'll still run tomorrow AM.

Possible 5K on Sunday AM, and it's for my alma mater! Haven't signed up, but I should because I want to drag the hubby along too. (FYI, that's where we met...awwww). Today, however, is the hubby's b-day. I might partake in a glass of vino. :)

3 comments:

  1. Do you have anything waterproof for me to wear? I'm going to get soaking wet tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's MY hubby's birthday TOO! Happy birthday to your man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch!!! Those heels look PAINFUL!!! Good luck in the upcoming Dawg race!!! Speaking of "Dawgs" be sure to rest yours from those shoes before your race! LOL!! Happy Running!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...