Friday, February 25, 2011

Mini-Me & ABC's

LOOK!  Goober and I have matching "running" outfits!!

I'm working on my Dan McKenna recap, but in the meantime, here's the ABC's of ME. ;)

(A) Age:  27
(B) Bed Size:  An uncomfortable Queen
(C) Chore You Hate:  Mopping floors. Gah!
(D) Dogs?  I've been afraid of dogs since I was little, but I'm getting better with them.  Don't have one personally.
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item:  I can't function without something to eat.  And now I add coffee to that thanks to Goober
(F) Favorite Color:  Blue
(G) Gold or Silver?  Silver. Like TMB, I don't like yellow gold...I'm too pale to pull it off.
(H) Height:  5'7"...maybe a smidgen less
(I) Instruments You Play:  Used to play the violin, now I can play the kazoo like a jedi master
(J) Job Title:  Now I'm just Mum/Housewife, before I was Office Manager & Special Order Furniture Coordinator
(K) Kids:  Miss Goober, 15 weeks
(L) Live:  Kent, WA.  Hoping to move back to Seattle very soon.
(M) Mom's Name:  Sharon <3
(N) Nicknames:  Zozo, Zobo, BCPness (long story), Zo, Z
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays?  Only once, and that was 15 weeks ago
(P) Pet Peeve:  Empty toilet paper rolls on the roller with a new roll just sitting on top of it. Grrr.  Oh, and drivers that don't use turn signals.
(Q) Quote from a Movie:  "The pen is BLUE!" - Liar Liar 
(R) Right or Left Handed?  Righty.
(S) Siblings:  Older sibs--Kristal (her birthday is today!), Ryan, Karrie; Younger sibs--Bria, Liza
(T) Time You Wake Up?  Um, it varies. Sometimes it's 5am, sometimes it's 7.  Goober is the scheduler of the house now.
(U) Underwear:  Anything comfy!  Except I do not own a single pair of white undies...never never.  Always fun/bright colors.  TMI?  Naw.
(V) Vegetable You Dislike:  Peas.  Ick, they "pop" when I chew them.
(W) What Makes You Run Late:  I don't like to be late ever, but Goober can be unpredictable and she makes me run late sometimes now.
(X) X-Rays You've Had Done:  Both feet multiple times, lower back, jaw, hip, hand
(Y) Yummy Food You Make:  I'm not a cook, but I make some awesome cookies. ;)
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal:  I like cats, but I'm a sucker for ducks.  Duckies!  I want a pet duck--I'd name it Howie. 

16 comments:

  1. Too sweet! Miss Goober looks like a little doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the matching outfits. So cute.

    That's why I like peas. They pop! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you, me and goober can all be matchy matchy. I have that outfit too!

    I hope to move to Seattle too. It's probably not going to happen ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the toilet paper rolls? Why is the Mom the only one that knows how to change them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cookies... even better!!!

    You and Goob are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goober has to be the cutest baby ever! Love her hair! Enjoy your full time job these days, "it's not JUST a mum/housewife!"

    I am a pea hater as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picture. Goober is freakin adorable. And I'm pretty sure she knows it.

    Liar Liar is fantastic. So many quotes from that movie.

    "A mad man, your honor. A desperate fool at the end of his pitiful rope."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howie is a great duck name. I think ill name my next garmin howie. or my dog. either way howie is a fantastic name.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy B-day to your sis! :) Little Miss Goober and you look adorable together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, you and Goobie!!

    I think I knew you were scared of dogs, but now I feel bad if Carson made you uncomfortable. He is a big dog and especially if someone is scared of dogs to begin with! Sorry! =)But I'd like to tell myself he had a part in your slight progress in the dog department. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pen is BLUE! Bwahahahaha. This made me laugh. Of course it's a Jim Carrey movie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. you guys are cute! she even has 'compression' socks, lol.

    toilet paper... that's a good one! and mopping! so many people put vacuuming as their worst-chore but mopping requires way more effort.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...