Thursday, February 3, 2011

LOVE YOUrself Valentine Challenge


You know the movie, Amelie?  Where she takes her Dad's garden gnome and has it photographed in places around the world, then sends the pictures back to her bewildered Dad?  Well, I want to try something similar with these Valentine's cards.

I want to tell you all what I admire about you on these cards AND I want to know what you are most proud of.  Everyone deserves a little encouragement and to show off what they've accomplished...so read on if you're interested!

These 36 cards come with a cute little skull tattoo, and I want to see where/where they can be photographed!  Where, as in on the body (keep it PG, please) and where as in places around the country/world.  If you want to participate, all you need to do is send me your address (don't worry, I'm not a psycho, and I definitely don't like spam either, so the address is safe with me).  Then, when you get your Valentine, put the tattoo on the part of your body that you are most proud of because of running/life/fitness/etc.  Take a picture of the tattoo and e-mail it back to me with 1) why you chose that body part and 2) where you're from.  Get creative!  Once I get the responses, I would like to share them on the blog.  You may remain anonymous on the blog if you wish, just let me know.

What do you think?  

Who's in?

19 comments:

  1. Great idea!!! Totally count me in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in (you have my address already)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS! I'm in -- as long as locals are okay...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to do it! My mine is a churning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am new to your blog and would to join in this if it isn't too late. I will email you :)
    Erin
    http://seemomrunfar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...