Tuesday, June 15, 2010

This week!

This week makes me excited for two reasons.  First, Trav and I get to find out if Goober has a weiner or a hooha on Friday (hopefully!).  And second, I am preordering my new iPhone 4 tomorrow!!  Yes, I am a giant nerd.

This weekend was full of BBQ's, great friends and some test driving of cars.  Oh yeah, and a melty hot run on Saturday morning...
I swear, my regular moisturizer does not fit the bill when it comes to being sweatproof.  Five minutes into my 4.2 mile run, my face was just dripping and it was gross.  Of course, the alder seeds in the air were sticking to my drenched face--despite trying to dodge them--and I figured if I ran into too many I might get a snowy Santa-like beard.  Trust me, if that happened, I would've taken a picture. ;)  At least I had a good run.

Mel's housewarming/birthday party was a lot of fun, and it was great to see the girls!  I haven't seen them in forever!  I brought along my favorite Cabbage Ramen Salad (many thanks to Liz and her Mom for introducing me to that wonderful dish!).  I'm also happy to report that Mel DID make a quiche and it was rather yummy.  

Sunday was low-key for Trav and I.  We went for a 4.4 mile hike/walk around our neighborhood and to a steep paved trail.  The left side of my "groin" has been bugging me a little bit while running, so I tried not to aggravate it too much this weekend.  After our hike, we went and test drove a Mercedes GLK for fun.  It was nice, but I wasn't overly impressed considering it's a little more than we're looking to spend a month.  Eh.

OOOOO, I got my "Baby Runner On Board" tank top today!  It's perfect!  Man, Spreadshirt.com is FAST!
Well, off to bed. G'night!

13 comments:

  1. Here's hoping you find out the gender. Do you have a preference? I know, you'll probably say it doesnt matter, but still...

    Either way, exciting stuff for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also very excited to find out whether the goober has as you so eloquently put it, "a weiner or a hooha" Super excited

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear about the bambino. Also, we need baby bump picture updates!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. excited for you guys about the hooha or weiner...lol.

    im dodging that stuff like crazy. i get so many stuck in my eyelashes its really irritating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very exciting week, fingers crossed that the little one isn't sitting legs crossed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the little one cooperates and shows you the goods :P

    Did you pre-order? I have been trying ALL DAY no happy mojo, I will soon be driving to southcenter to pre-order in person. Oh and pre-ordering a new iphone does NOT make you a nerd, trust me ;P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad I'm not the only one who says hooha. My aunt gives me crap for it. My little girl however works it into conversation whenever possible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! i cant wait for you to find out the gender! are you going to tell us?!?! i want to be a nerd and preorder the new iphone too... however i shall wait and see what everyone thinks of it, maybe then i'll fork over the $$$ until then, i'm still deeply inlove with my 3g!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. So exciting about "goober!"

    Also exciting about the new iPhone. Let us know if you get it, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that tank top sounds so cute! so exciting you are finding out soon boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to have you as one of my next featured runners! Stop by, if you can, for a chance to do so :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to know: girl or boy...I think girl?!

    We need a sneak peek at the tank!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What will it be? I don't know...So exciting. Please let us know ASAP.

    So great seeing you. Hope to see you sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...