Thursday, June 10, 2010

Running Tanks!

Thanks everyone for your awesome customized t-shirt web site recommendations!  Some of you went out of your way to find some designs (Thanks LB & Meg!), and some of you came up with some very interesting slogans.  Like Amanda's "You got chicked by a fetus!"---OMG, I was laughing so hard I started to cry when I read that!  How strange would that be to have that on a tanktop?!?!  It'd be totally perfect for me though...

I ended up using Spreadshirt.com (Thanks Genesis!) because I liked the color/style variety and the prices were reasonable (and I didn't want to pay nearly $30 for a tank top).  Plus, I went a little overboard and starting designing other tees and shirts and such, which led me to set up a "shop" just for sh*ts and giggles.  And YOU KNOW I'm totally working on a nekkid semi design!  It's in the works, folks!  Ha ha!  I'll keep you posted.

So, here is what I came up with:
TA DA!

It's already in production, too.  I'm pleased with it so far. :)

Also, since I'm crazy, I signed up for a 10K race in September (called "You Go Girl!") and I'm going to be an honorary member team Will Run for Ice Cream led by Jill and Tall Mom Mel.  Here is the team shirt that I bought from Nordies today:
Um, yeah.  I had to get a Large because I'll be approx. 8 months along with the Little Goober...I hope it fits in September!  Either way, I'll be run/jog/walking the race for fun.  Plus, I get to meet even more fabulous running bloggers too! (Like TMB!!)  And trust me, I will definitely run for ice cream even more in a couple months. ;)

Speaking of what you will "run for," I saw a maternity top on the Cafepress site that said "Will run for wine."  Uh.  Ok?  Not cool?  Normally I'd be all for that slogan, but on a maternity top?  Notsomuch. 

**And to quell a nervous comment from momof3...I totally agree!  I carry a water bottle with me wherever I go, and if I'm on a run longer than 4 miles, then there's water with me too.  Thanks for keeping me in check! :)

17 comments:

  1. lol i like the "you got chicked by a fetus" idea :D Your tank is so stylish though :D You're gonna want to wear it every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are gonna get your shirt. Both are very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fetus slogan LOL.

    Cute shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know I'm totally ordering that...and it fits right into my color palette of t-shirts....grey, black, and grey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's adorable! Congrats on running prego. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I NEED that shirt from nordies! That's amaazzzing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Ooo. I need to make a shirt for something. How much was the team shirt at Nordies?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to say "hi." I'm a new follower. I found you through Tall Mom. Great Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That shirt looks great! It looks like a really fun website.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The tank is so cute. And we are going to look super fab in those Ice Cream shirts ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK OK, sorry, I promise, I've got a good reason to be a freak. That doesn't excuse me: I should have thought critically about who's blog I was reading before I freaked all out on you.

    Happy running!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your tank idea and design! Glad you found somewhere reasonable to print. The fetus-chicking slogan wouldve been awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh, that is a cute tank!! What a great resource to use for custom shirts. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. SOOO CUTE!! You and I will wear the same size, but you wil be 8 months prego.. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...