Sunday, June 6, 2010

Insole Winner, 4-Miler & Lunch with Mel

I am a day late at announcing the winner for the Sorbothane® Ultra Work Sport™ Insoles...so sorry about that everyone (busy Saturday).
 Congrats to Stephanie at Girls Just Wanna Go Run!
Please send an e-mail with your shoe size and address to zoe@runzoerun.com.

Friday was a pretty decent day here weather-wise, and I was able to get off work early and go for a run!  I ended up going 4.2 miles and it felt pretty darn good. :)  There were two major hills that I decided to conquer, and I made it!  Only walked a little after the hills to catch my breath.  Checked on the pile of crap bags, and found that they were still there, plus another one or two. Grrrrr. I need to make that sign.

Not only did I get a nice run in on Friday, but I got to have lunch with MEL!  I haven't seen Mel in forever (please don't tell me it's been since the Mercer Half in March?!?!), and it was fun catching up.  Note: Mel is still very tall. ;)  By the way, she finished the Green River Marathon yesterday...and is on her way to Maniac Status!! Woot!

Short and sweet post.  There's a break in the rain...I'm going for a run.

13 comments:

  1. Keep on runnin mama, keep on runnin! your doing amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on running during your pregnancy!!! That is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are doing awesome! How lucky to meet up for lunch with Mel. I'm sure you had loads to talk about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job running! and Mel told me about your lunch date while we were running yesterday! Fun!!

    About those bags of crap...gross! You DO need to make that sign!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how are you feeling? much nausea or anything? any kicking yet? I'm curious to know if the goober is more active after a run because of the endorphins coursing through you, or if he (*wink*) is lulled to sleep...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome on the nice run and lunch with Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great Job Mama! You and Mel are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm alas I think it was March.. UGHO!! But it was GREAT to see you and June will be a BIG month to hang out for sure..

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Note: She is still tall." hahahahaha! Glad you got to run and it felt good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job on the run! It's wonderful to hear that you're still feeling good out there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You mean there are days it doesn't rain in the Northwest? Hope the pregnancy is going well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...