Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Oh The Things I Think

*Random Blog Alert*

Dude. I need a Garmin. My iPhone is just not cutting it these days! You know how people name their GPS devices (or at least some of the women bloggers I know of)? Well, I already have a name picked out for my future Garmin: Gus. You know, like the round little mouse in Cinderella? GusGus. :) The name makes me smile, what can I say.

I'm still so much in love with my skirt from RunningSkirts.com. I need about 2 or 3 more! Pink. Black. Bright blue. *sigh* They are too comfortable for their own good.

Danica from ChicRunner is having a Zensah giveaway--75 bucks! Not too shabby. You should most definitely check it out.

I'm officially a bug magnet. On my run with Liz on monday, I probably had at least three fly in my mouth, and one in my eye (but I was wearing my glasses). Seriously. Bug magnet. BM. No wait, that's not a good acronym. Heh heh.

4 comments:

  1. When we took our walk to the store, the GPS on the iPhone said we jumped like a mile down the road and back. It was weird. Some areas work much better than others though. I want to get in on the Nike+ system though.

    I swear you ran into at least 5 bugs. I couldn't believe it because I didn't run into any!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love GusGus. Makes me smile too. Especially when he says "Happy Birthday!"

    Watch out for those bugs. I get bit by an ant every. single. saturday. Without fail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GusGus is great! Love it! My husband has a Garmin, but I've yet to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i used to work with a(n older) guy named gus. he was a little chubby but there are definitely much fatter people where i work. i called him gusgus all the time! well, not to his face of course as he has seniority...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...