Thursday, September 3, 2009

By the way...

I completely forgot to mention my spiderweb attack last night at the very end of my run (thank goodness!). This web was HUGE and I ran right through it...it was on my arms, face, chest, and even legs. GROSS! Luckily I was less than a block from my house and after "ohmygod it's in my hair"-ing to myself, I continued running to my house (arms flapping, of course), opened the front door, dropped my Road Runner goods and ran straight into the shower. Yeah, after my run, I RAN to the shower. It was probably my fastest indoor pace yet. ;)

Sweeeeet.

2 comments:

  1. Ew! Gross (but funny to read about...hehehe).

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL That's the funniest and silliest thing I've heard all week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...