Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Liquid Fuel

I may have mentioned my love of Crystal Light before, but I really do have a little mini addiction going on. These colorful packages are so cute and fun and little and refreshing with my daily H20. I mean, they're like candy! Watered down candy, but candy nonetheless.

**Side Note: I would not recommend that anyone pour the powder--Fun-Dip style--into your mouth all at once. Unless, of course, you want to see if your mouth can turn inside out and your face twist in agony....not that I would know or anything. No really.**

So, not only do these packets make me drink a ton more water than I would normally, but they have little added benefits. Hurray for bonuses!
Caffeine (in moderate amounts)
Vitamin E
Zinc
Vitamin C
Vitamin A
And a helluva lot less calories than juice!

Yummeh. My favorite flavors are:
Cherry Pomegranate Immunity
Peach Mango Green Tea Metabolism+
Citrus Splash Focus
White Peach Tea Skin Essentials
Pomegranate Lemonade Skin Essentials
White Tea Blueberry Antioxidant
Lightly Lemon Hydration

4 comments:

  1. Funny timing. I just bought 2 boxes of the skin essentials today to try! Both flavors, of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, you will love them! I actually like mine watered down, so they last twice as long. ;) Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to call the peach one "peach crack" where I used to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha. i've definitely tried to eat these like fun dip before... not quiiiite the same :) delicious when drank though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...