Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I Miss Seattle

I just barely got last night's short run in. I only went 2.15 miles, bummer. But, it was a day of hanging out with the family, so I'm totally fine with the low mileage. My run to Golden Gardens was good, with the sunset being a motivating factor as I neared the beach. OH MY GOODNESS it was unbelievably gorgeous. This picture does not do it justice at all:
See the crescent moon on the left?

Running in good old Ballard made me miss living in Seattle so much. :( Plus, I would be able to run in the dark and be totally fine (except if I ran into the crazy, rabies-ridden raccoon of death & destruction) unlike my current residence.

Here's the action shot of me sprinting the finish with the dude at Run Wild last Saturday. I tried my best! (Click the image for a larger view)

OH! Another thing that is totally not running related (but family related) is that I created a website devoted to my Dad becoming a pirate...it's hilarious. You should check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...