Thursday, December 31, 2009

Two Things

Two things as I frantically try to organize everything for tonight's New Years Eve Bash at my house...

FIRST--I am officially signed up for the Mercer Island Half Marathon on 3.21.10!! WOO HOO! So far, I know that Mel and Kerrie are both running it, which means excellent company. :) Very excited about this race. Half Marathon #2, coming right up!
SECOND--Guess what was parked right in front of my house last night???? Seriously wicked creepy and one of those "you have GOT to be kidding me" moments. Dun - dun - DUN!!

HOLY FREAKIN' COW. It's a NEKKID SEMI! Totally random! GAH!

It was there when Trav and I got home from work. Just chillin' in all of it's scary, chrome, evil doom. Thank goodness I didn't hear it leave later, because my music was blasting as I cleaned house. That would've been freaky too.

That's all for the randomness. 2009 has been one heckuva year, and I can't wait for more kick-butt running in 2010. Bring it!

12 comments:

  1. I can not stop laughing ... those Semis are out to get you!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Half number two sounds like a great one.

    Maybe that nekkid semi was scouting out your place to pass along to his nekkid semi buddies for more torture. Beware the nekkid semis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just officially registered for Mercer Island! Woohoo!

    That is odd that there was a semi parked in front of your house. That's not where you'd expect to see something like that. Creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You cracking me up with the "nekkid" semi thing. LOL!

    Good luck as you train for your half!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time to move NOW!! OMG you crack me up Zoe, I LOVE IT!

    So after the FB back and Forth I printed my pretty confirmation. We will be making plans for carpool, lunch and more. EXCITED!!

    Happy New Year. Run soon??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo Hoo no the Half! Way to start a new year! :-)

    As for the nekkid semi... LMAO!

    Happy New Year from Orlano! 500 Mile Challenge and Giveaway details being posted as we speak.... (um, write...)

    Hugs!

    P.S. I still owe you a little sponsorship love in this new year, since I missed the Jingle Bell Jog. Let me know...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Could I have mistyped any more than that last comment? Good gosh! More coffee, please....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can hear the theme from Jaws playing about now... Dah dah. Dah dah. Dah dah dah dah....

    Here's wishing you and your family a happy, safe, and prosperous New Year! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha. they are stalking you!! happy new year zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK Zoe, whenever I am having trouble writing my blog I check yours out and just start laughing.

    I have never even noticed those nekkid semis until you brought them up...

    Good luck on the half and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy new year! i gotta get up to seattle and run some of these wa races you're doing, go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg, I truly hope that's a blog reader doing it as a practical joke, that would be aWESOME. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...