Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Two Things...

*Random Blog Alert*

First, please consider voting for A Small Victory in the Chase Community Giving Challenge on Facebook.


I'm a huge supporter of A Small Victory and helping families who have lost babies through stillbirth, miscarriage and infant death. For more information, please click the link above.

Secondly, I finally made this year's Christmas/Holiday cards. If you want one from the R, Z, R! household, please e-mail me your address, yo! ---> zoe@runzoerun.com
[I promise your info is safe with me, but you may get an occasional random postcard :) ]

In the meantime, I'm still icky sick, aka "taking it easy." But I'm living vicariously through all my running blog friends.

4 comments:

  1. Zoe,

    Hope you feel better soon. Went and voted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize you were sick. Get better fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankfully mine has seemed to turn a corner, and i'm feeling better, so hopefully you will too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...