Sunday, December 6, 2009

M.I.A. & Sunday Shout Outs

I've been M.I.A. these past few days due to a little head cold and some extra work stress. I have a huge meeting tomorrow that is very exciting and wonderful all in one, but at the same time, I'm wicked nervous. I know I'll be fine though...

Since my running has been on hold because of my cold, it's all I can think about. I really really REALLY wanted to run outside today (despite the little snow flurries and bone-chilling gusts of wind), but that would've been extremely dumb. And I ain't no dummy. ;)

Onto the Sunday Shout Outs!

Congrats to all the awesome performances at races this weekend!




  • Aron BQ'd at CIM!!!
  • Morgan got a PR at her 5K!
  • Danica completed 3 marathons in 3 months to become a MANIAC!
  • Ron got a PR at CIM!
  • Maritza completed marathon #7!
  • Nicole completed CIM in under 4!
  • Tara completed marathon #8!
  • John PR'd at Las Vegas RnR!
  • Shelly finished Las Vegas RnR in WAY under 4!
  • Sarah ran BQ'd at the Las Vegas Full!
  • LB kicked butt at the Holiday Classic 15K!
  • ...and Billy wanted to remind everyone that today he ate a "McRib"
If I missed you on this Sunday Shout Out...I apologize, and will make it up on the next post (just let me know, k?)!
Next weekend I've got back-to-back races: Saturday Christmas Rush 10K and Sunday Jingle Bell Run 5K. Yippee!!

10 comments:

  1. my sore throat finally materialized into a full-fledged cold... so my week will be similar to your last week i guess :( hope you're feeling better now. Great recap post with all that's gone on this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Billy -> ate a McRib today!

    How dare you leave me out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygosh! I totally forgot about Billy! So sorry dude. Only a McRib? No McNuggets or McFries? Maybe a McFlurrie?
    McDisappointing...
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are the races you are running?? So wondering if it is something I can hop into for FUN..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job for all the runners in their respective races out there!

    I ran a 15K on Sunday as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get to feeling better and thanks for the shout out! :) Love that everyone is always so supportive of each other! I love the running/blogging world! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhhhh thank you!!! you are so sweet :)

    hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you feel better and all goes well with your meeting.

    Thanks so much for the mention. CIM was a good day for me and all this training is stating to pay-off.

    All the best,

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY thanks for the shout out girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...