Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Steam!

I think I might have had some come out of my ears for a brief while today. So instead of wasting that awesome energy on vapor, I decided to just run it all out. And that I did.
Tonight's 4.11 miler had a 8:15 pace...and it definitely felt like it. My System of a Down, Britney Spears, Kesha, and Muse were coaching me along in their usual fashion. Just me, my trusty iPhone, Gus, and my hat (wasn't sure if it was going to rain). It was actually quite warm outside too (mid 40's!).

Sometimes I just want to scream into my pillow, punch the punching bag and ninja kick something. But, I just kicked some asphalt....

Yeah, that was a bad joke. Cut me some slack. ;)

10 comments:

  1. great job kicking asphalt :) What a great way to unwind and de-stress...

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to blow off some steam! i LOVE doing that. SOAD is a good band to help with that, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. System of a Down was blasting in my ears the other day too, on my run. and not a bad joke. Way to utilize the steam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you blew off some steam! Hope all is OK now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job ... I have definitely used that lame joke too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job Zoe! Running is a great de-stresser. I hope it helped you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's why I run at lunch time. I need to blow off steam from all the crazy people I deal with...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mid-40s is so not warm.

    Yeah, I know, my idea of cold is out of whack, but I don't know if I don't associate 40 degrees with warmth :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoo hoo! Way to get the frusteration out. And speedy too!!

    Glad you got the cookies--thanks again for your donation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love reading your blog you're amazing Zoe and a great writer too! Love ya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...