Wednesday, December 23, 2009

'Tis The Season

Posts will be scarce this week...
Today is my baby sister's 21st birthday. Oh gosh, I remember the day she was born! Trouble! :)

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I'll run, but not sure about the rest of the evening after work.

Christmas Day is going to be jam-packed with my family and then Trav's family. Hopefully I'll squeeze in a little run, too.

Then the 26th is busy at work, so I have to come in on that Saturday. GAH!

In the meantime, Happy Holidays from our family to yours!


I leave you with the MOST AWESOME-IST light show EVAH!

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Buddy!! Have a great time.. See you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoë! That picture looks familiar :)

    Merry Christmas!! Good luck on your runs and hope you enjoy the season. It's sunny and in the 70s here this week, so you know I'm enjoying the season here :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is quite a house.

    May you and your family have a Merry Christmas. Keep warm and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a fantastic holiday!! I hope you are able to get a run in sometime!!! have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a super cool light show ... something tells me the owner of the house works for an entertainment company ...

    I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Eve Luv! Have a wonderful holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Zoe. Thanks for keeping us laughing and running.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that was pretty incredible.

    Happy holidays Zoe...glad we've been acquainted this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...