Wednesday, September 1, 2010

An Award with Cupcakes!

I was a lucky gal to receive this award from Stephanie at Girls Just Wanna Go Run and Erika from Chasing My Monkeys 1 Mile at a Time.  But of course, being the prego chick that I am, all I saw was...cupcakes!  Yum!  Oh great.  I'll be right back...

...ok, back now withalittlefrostingonmyupperlip. 



This is how the award works:


#1. Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?

#2. Pick 6 people and give them this award. Then inform them that they received an award.

#3. Thank the person who gave this award to you!


1.  I consider myself to be lucky and to have a pretty normal, low-key childhood.  The only "fighting" was between us three younger sisters, but that wasn't a big deal...it's normal.  My grades were good and I was plenty busy with extracurricular activities.  Never did any kind of illegal drug.  Was probably a goody-two-shoes and a nerd, but that's ok by me.  BUT, there is only one thing that I really do regret and I've always wondered if it could've changed anything...I wish that I would have gone back to the hospital the night my mum died.  I had planned on it, but I ended up falling asleep with her pillow (it was about 2am when I got home).  For some reason, I just regret not being there.  It probably wouldn't have changed the outcome, but it was something I've always wondered about.  
Sorry, this isn't meant to be a downer.  I just can't think of anything else I'd truly want to change from my past. (Aside from maybe that guy I kissed in high school with braces...)


2.  Now, I pass this award to:

H Love @ Keep On Keeping On

Holly @ Run Like the Wind (or Shuffle Like an Old Lady)

Liz @ Writing Mommy

Karrie @ Hello*Pretty

Genesis @ More Than Your Average Runner

Jeri @ JerBear Shares

3.  Thank you so much for thinking of me, Stephanie!  You are totally going to ROCK the Chicago Marathon next month! :)

And Erika, keep up your excellent training and you will no doubt be amazing at your first marathon in Long Beach!  :)

Now, I have to go find some real cupcakes...

8 comments:

  1. Whenever you share about your mom it always makes me want to hug you and makes me wonder if I could ever repair the relationship I have with my mom. Hugs to you girl! Hope you found that cupcake too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thnks so much for the award! I wish it came with REAL cupcakes attached....sounds sooooooo good. mmmm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Zoe. You were there - I'm sure she knew. :)

    (Well, I didn't realize we both received this from Stephanie, and I gave it to you, too. Hehehe.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sad. must be pms'ing. teared up. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww <3 *big hug* i hope to meet you someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the sweet treat! HUGS to you. Your strength is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the award! I'm a new follower and wondering if you have or could write any posts about running tips for new runners (aka people who have never run before!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on winning.! 2 thumbs up..Your story is typical but very inspiring..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...