Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Tourist in My Own City

Hello Seattle!

Yesterday I had the privilege to show TMB and Katye the lovely sites of Seattle, along with Jill.  There was a lot of walking, laughing, picture taking, more laughing, and cupcakes. :)  Crazy conversations about running, random people we saw along the "tour," balls (you decide), apps, food, running shoes, race stories and cupcakes.  Everything ended with cupcakes.  Delicious ones, too.

I would love to show you a lot of pictures, but I don't want to spoil TMB's and Katye's recaps entirely.  So I have one that I will show...Space Needle tourist pic!  Woo hoo!
Katye, TMB, Me/Miss Goober
I'll give the rundown of the events later.  I'm tired and the You Go Girl 10K is tomorrow AM!  Yay!

You have 2 hours left to enter the raffle/giveaway for plane tickets! 

12 comments:

  1. Fun!! Can't wait to see their recaps! I hope to make it out to Seattle sometime in the near future! Have fun today, u gals!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love having guests in town, sometimes it gets me to do and see things I should have already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all are having a great time! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your prego belly is so cute!!

    i hope goober's 8th race went well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm....you said cupcakes.....

    That pic is HILARIOUS. I see you went up the space needle! OR it was an absolutely GORgeous day...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! I miss Seattle and the Seattle bloggers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love showing people around SF..it makes you appreciate all that you have :)

    I REALLY need to get to Seattle one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, love the picture. How far along are you? You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun. The hubs and I are playing tourist in our own town for our anniversary. Super excited

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...