Tuesday, August 31, 2010

September is Looming

I stared at this blank screen for a while (as in two days).  Where do I start with September?  It's too busy of a month every single year.

Birthdays for niece and nephew.  My birthday.  Anniversary of my Mum's passing.  My wedding anniversary.  It used to be the start of a new school year, but now it's my niece's and nephews' turn.  It's just a whirlwind of a month.  And now, I have two races that I'm signed up for.  And a baby shower.  And three weddings to attend. *phew* I'm getting tired just typing it.

But here's the thing...I never let September bring me down.  Instead, I attack it like I do a hill (even "Hell Yes Hill"): head down, strong arms & legs, and perhaps a little swearing.  I get mad at it.  Grrr.
Little me, back when I was a Jr. in HS (1999), attacking a mean hill in Richland, WA


Then, I don't give up, and I finish strong
Finishing one of the last races my Mom & Dad both saw me run in Fall 1999

Bring it again, September.  I'm ready. 

14 comments:

  1. September is a crazy month for us too. The good thing is it's another month that will go quickly with this pregnancy, that's always a plus! :) Good luck with the crazy month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you!! Good luck with the craziness! I gave you an award on my blog:) Come see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great post. I needed that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I really can't believe September is here already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Icant believeseptis here! Nice pix, we must be the same age, i started HS in fall of 99. This month will fly by for u!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooohooo!! go after september with vengance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the flashback pics.

    Sounds like a BUSY month! Hope it's fun! Our anniversary is coing up too - 5 years on Sep 10th. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME pictures Zoe.. I know this month is TOUGH for you.. Are you doing Run Wild this year?? I hadn't asked you about that.. HUGS!! Can't wait to seey ou and Goober next week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures and a great way to look at September!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What adorable pictures. Good luck with the craziness of this month!

    ReplyDelete
  11. september is insane.

    i love the old school pics <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes old school pics! You are brave :) lol

    September is the best month! Particularly around the 14th...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just came across your health and fitness blog. Your article about tackling September was especially interesting. I especially liked your comments about including workout time and your push through the pain during running. I am adding you to my favorites. We're in the same industry, the business of encouraging health and fitness. We market a product called The AbStand: http://www.theabstand.net. We would love for you and your readers to check out our ab workout product. Any feedback would be appreciated as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. official release date of the smart UK Replica watches April 16.Apple, this we can save Apple daylight saving time change is what you get a lot of Designer handbags attention in the news that occurs in 1 from March 8 “, to event in the forward spring” handbagreplica and ridiculed Thursday March 9 of the play sent the invitation, but thin you may have it covered tips veil.Consumers, they buy their own retail Apple Watches Replica , like the first result to Replica Rolex Watches .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...