Wednesday, September 8, 2010

31 Weeks?

Wow.  Getting closer.  It's still strange to think that I'm going to be a mom.  Whaaa?

One of my favorite races is this Sunday, the Iron Girl 5K.  Since I signed up for it light years ago I will be running walking it, of course. :)  It's such a fun race!  Last year I PR'd my 5K time, so next year, I hope to be even better.

Water aerobics and swimming are fun, but I still can't stop thinking about running.  One of my inspirations for running while prego, Cindy of RunningSkirts.com, is expecting again...and she just won a 5K at Disneyland last weekend!  I totally wish the pain would all of a sudden disappear and I could just run these last two months...but alas, whatever Goob wants, Goob gets right now.  Oh, and I totally think she's going to be gangly like me.  All arms/legs.

Here's a little photo of me and my nap buddy, Murphy.  He likes to be close. 

Still working on the details of my next HUGE giveaway.  As a teaser, it has something to do with transportation...
I'll let that last thought marinate. ;)

11 comments:

  1. These last weeks or so of pregnancies should be known as the Calm Before the Storm. Enjoy your last weeks of freedom/calmness because life will never be the same. It's for the better, believe me, but still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bike giveaway would be cool! or a segway! Also, sleep lots, don't worry about running. it'll ALL be in your face soon enough! HAve fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at that 5K! And don't worry about the running; soon enough you will be one of those fit mommies with a jogging stroller!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at the 5K! So excited to come visit you and that baby bump! Only 15 more days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome that you're 31 weeks and still out there! Enjoy the race.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad u r doing well! Have fun this Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're going to be an awesome mom. Coolest mom on the block!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kerrie's the coolest mom on her block, so don't move next to her because then you guys will have to fight for that title :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow time is flying (for me anyway). Have fun at the race!

    ReplyDelete
  10. baby dance!!!! time sure did fly!


    have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice to know that your running in spite being pregnant...
    Happy for you..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...