Friday, August 6, 2010

I gave in!

I joined a gym.

It's only temporary, as I can't seem to run as much (if at all), so I'll be swimming and using the elliptical instead.   Last night was my first time going to this particular gym and I was impressed.  Very clean and there are a ton of machines.  Plus, I decided to go swimming and it seriously felt amazing.  Completely and utterly amazing.  I almost forgot I was pregnant! :)  And it's been years since I've done a lap swim, but it came back to me of course.  All those years as a competitive swimmer, swim instructor and lifeguard pulled through. :)

12 comments:

  1. Sounds so great! Where'd you go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, pregnant running is all about ups and downs! I'm 35 weeks now and have had good and bad phases w/ running. Good for you adding in other activities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, whatever it takes to make you forget you are pregnant is totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swimming is great excercise - especially for you pregnant types. Completely non impact and easy o the joints (important when all of your ligaments start loosening in a few months....)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing wrong with joining a gym! :) Especially now you're pregnant. Enjoy the swimming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've been swimming recently while waiting for an injury to heal. it's a great workout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome! i am so excited for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm glad you still have an outlet to workout in! i can't imagine how tough it gets being prego. i miss going to the gym :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you! I loved swimming when I was pregnant. Enjoy!

    Winks & Smiles,
    Wifey

    ReplyDelete
  10. good for you! hope you are feeling good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Migicovsky more and handbagreplica more features were said finally time. New software, too, will start on the time axis, it will be introduced to Replica Rolex Watches the old gravel clock. It is easier than ever to any of the Pebble UK Replica watches , I will use the commitment of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).There are three buttons on one side of each pebble of the Designer handbags . When you press the button at the top of the view, at the bottom of the button Watches Replica .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...