Monday, September 19, 2011

Welcome to 28

It's official...I'm not 27 anymore. 

There's nothing quite like celebrating your birthday in China, a full 15 hours ahead of home time...two birthdays!  HA!  My day was fabulous: hung out with new friends, grabbed a Starbucks, took a nap with Goober, played with Goober, took a walk with Goober strapped to my chest as usual, went ellipticalling (yeah, it's a word in my book), then went to a yummy Italian restaurant for dinner.  Wait, what?  You read that right...Italian in China. Hee hee.  It was delish!  This restaurant is fairly well-known around here for being a legit place to get your spaghetti on, it's called Da Marco.  The chef/owner is from Italy and of course, knows his stuff.  Even bringing Goober with us to dinner was no problem.  While we waited for a table, a waitress brought over two glasses of champagne.  Yay! 

I ordered spaghetti with homemade noodles and it was divine.  So good!  Plus, a glass of Chianti and gelato to top things off really made the dinner a success.  28 doesn't feel that bad.

So now I'm relaxing in my awesome Tommie Copper calf sleeves on our 20th floor apartment balcony...bring it, year! 

10 comments:

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...