Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sunsets and SIGG Bottles


This evening I went for a two mile walk with Trav around the neighborhood. The sunset was gorgeous and I just needed to get outside after an annoying day.  Physical exercise is definitely not getting any easier, so a walk was just what I needed.

Of course I had to take some photos along the way.

Hey, I forgot to mention that Cafepress contacted me a few weeks ago and offered a new SIGG water bottle. I got it really quickly and even though I messed up my design, I love it!  My other I <3 Running SIGG that I got from a friend months ago started leaking from the cap because I use it so much...so I'm glad I have a new one. Not only SIGG bottles, but a wide spectrum of custom hoodies2011 yearly calendars and personalized gifts can be found at CafePress for any interest, brand or topic!  Check 'em out!


I'm still working on my YGG 10K recap. So late!

12 comments:

  1. Hahaha! That Bump-picture is too funny! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting so big!! (For you. You're still tiny, lady.)

    Love the SIGG bottle! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are seriously the cutest lil preggo runner ever! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice bottle - can't wait for the recap

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bump! :) I always giggle when I see sign for a speed hump...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sunsets have been nice. T Junior keeps pointing them out to me. The other day, when it was dark, he asked, "Where'd the sunset go?" I told him it was gone. "Oh," he said, "It went to the airport."

    Um...OK.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who knew they painted a whole ROAD for you!

    Awesome pic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have to be the cutest pregnant woman ever! love the speed bump pic. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...