Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 2 of "Hell Week"

It’s crunch time for moving out of our bigger house and into the small, urban rental house in Seattle. Travis and I have already painted the rooms in the rental, and now we are going to bug bomb the crap outta the place tonight. The house has FLEAS! It sucks! Poor Trav had over 50 bites on his legs after we were done painting last night. :( THEN, the carpet goes in and we MOVE all our stuff 35 miles north on Saturday.

The reason this is Hell Week is that Goober is now enrolled in daycare *sniff* near our new house. So all week Trav has to drive me to work, drop Goob off and then backtrack to Downtown Seattle for work. Then after work he picks me up, we pick Goob up and then paint/clean the new house for a bit and then make the trek back down south to the big house. These past couple of days we’ve been getting home really late, around 10pm, and poor Goob is just exhausted.

But hey, this isn’t a lifestyle blog is it? No, it’s a running blog that has life thrown in it every so often. So apologies if you are looking for recaps, as I’ve (undoubtedly) been busy. I have most of my Relay recaps ready, but all the pics are on my iMac…and I haven’t been home to use it (I’m typing on my work computer…shhhhhhh!). The dilemma.

Anywho, last week was amazing with the OnlineShoes.com and Brooks Running Girls’ Night Out on Friday, the Another Mother Runner Party last Thursday and OF COURSE, the Seattle Rock n Roll Half on Saturday…so much to write about! So little time (at the moment).

Lesley, Tiffany, Harmony, Tressa, Kerrie, Mel, Stacie, me, Jamie, Jamie's friend, Jill and Tricia
OH, and Jesse on the ground.  Prior to the start.

More later…

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move. I hope you get all the fleas out, yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesse is so funny...

    Dang, I hope Hell Week only lasts a short while. It will be worth it in the end. =( Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the move, hang in there, it will be over soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the bug bombing works! That's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is quite hard to move from another house. Specially if it has fleas but at least you working hard to have it finished when you move there.

    Hostpph.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...