Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday Cheer

Long story short: I didn't run the Seattle Half Marathon last Sunday.  It was pouring, very cold, no one was going with me, it's a long drive to Seattle, Goober was a bad sleeper the night before (screaming! AH!) and I just hadn't trained for it at all.  I just don't want to think about skipping out on a race anymore and focus on getting my butt into gear.

*sigh*

Moving on...for those of you on Dailymile, have you checked out the Secret Santa?  Join!  I just signed up to participate.  So fun!  Nothing like sending fun stuff to random running strangers that share the same kooky love of all things running/fitness/cycling/swimming etc. Yeah. :)


Click the image to sign up!  It should be fun!  

Perhaps I should make up a RZR secret santa event too????

3 comments:

  1. Im signed up for the Daily Mile Secret Santa TOO! so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran a race last weekend and you're right the weather was horrible (I'm not too far from you up here in Vancouver). Anyhow, I like the Secret Santa idea...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I'm about to join, too! If you want an idea for something to give your secret santa, I'm giving away a sparkly soul headband on my blog and today is the last day to enter :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...