Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sunshine

Today was one of those genuine SUMMER days that made you think of swimming in the lake and riding bikes with your friends as a kid. ;) I let Goober play nekkid in her kiddie pool for a half hour. She adores water and loved every second of it. Makes me really excited to think about future summers with a growing Goober. How fun will this be? Tons. She gets to experience childhood Summer bliss like I did...and that is going to be amazing. Man, I love being Goober's mum.
*sigh*

3 comments:

  1. Sounds great! Being a "mum" is such a gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true - there is NOTHING like summer as a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking at T Junior the other day and I was like, "Whoa. I'm his mom." He's a pretty special kid; just like the Goob. Sometimes it just hits you, you know. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...