Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I HEART the Playground

Yay!
You know what?  I'm so excited for Goober to be big enough to play on the playground without my help.  So far she has loved every time we've gone (or helped her go) down a slide, and if there's something that bounces...oh boy, don't get me started.  :)  Trav, Goob and I discovered a new playground in a growing development that's down the giant hill from our house.  We have to take a steep trail to get there and it's about 4.5 miles roundtrip, but it's worth it.  Nothing like a little family adventure.

Plus, all of the toys are top notch and brand spanking new.  I think Travis and I had more fun testing them out with Goober than we expected.  Strangely enough there was not a single person utilizing the beautiful day like we were.  It was a little weird.  Oh well.  The development is still in progress.  You have to love all the bright colors of the equipment.  Takes me back to when I was a kid....ahhhhh, memories.

We're in a web!
Smaller slide with Daddy

Laughing with Daddy
Bubble baby!
I love her baby feet!
The shirt says it all.
My loves.
I even got some cute videos of her going down the big slide and "walking" on the moving wheel (those things are fun!).




4 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love that Bucky Ball toy - I WANT to play in that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! :) Sometimes hubs and I play on the playground (if no kids are around) when we go for an evening walk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. extra batteries Designer handbags and other sensors, not only they become available, other possibilities for making his products in the world handbagreplica possibility of release best fitness tracker.The movement of the Silicon Valley start-up and UK Replica watches has been highly evaluated by high-tech reporter.Stuart Miles, founder of pocket lint Gadget website commented, Replica Rolex Watches “It’s a small company such as pebbles, related to long-term stay, without having to Watches Replica .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...