Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holiday Hangover

It's all over?  Really?  The holidays just rush by so quickly, especially now with a baby in the house.  I'm a little sleep-deprived because Goober has a cold and isn't sleeping too well at the moment...so I'll just share some pictures.
Sibling Zoolander pose: Kristal, Karrie, me, Liza, Ryan (pic missing Bria)
& Ryan's kids G and S
Yeah, we are "special": Bob, Kristal, Karrie, me, Liza, Ryan
G, Sharon, Dad, S
Goober with her new Moose, dubbed "Bruce"
Goober and Santa
Auntie Karrie and a sleepy Goob in her Christmas dress
My Dad and Oliver (my "brother" kitty)
Just a small sampling of the gifts at Dad's house, and the yearly gift of "Ryan's Cream" from my bro (Ryan) to us sisters (hahahaha! Yeah, we have demented minds...but it's hilarious!)
We didn't take as many pictures this year as we should have, but we did have a great Christmas with all of our family!  It was busy and well worth it.  Now, I have to go take care of the sick Goob.

P.s.  I got two new Running Skirts from Liz and E!  I'm SO READY to put them to use soon!!

9 comments:

  1. Goober is so beautiful, her hair is perfect too!!! Merry Christmas! looks like it was a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Christmas!!! I hope Goober gets to feeling better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great time! Hope the baby feels better soon.

    Winks & Smiles,
    Wifey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Zoe! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun family Christmas! Hope goober feels better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope Goober feels better! She is so adorable! Hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have a holiday hangover too! i need a staycation this week! goober is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOOO glad I have more days off to recover. I hope Goob feels better ASAP.. Hugs, miss you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...