Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 18 with Miss Goober

Sleeping with Mommy
She's a doll!  I love her so much!  I'm getting used to the little amount of sleep I get, and the crazy schedule of feeding, changing, bathing, holding and hugging little miss Goober.  She really loves to be on the move. If she gets fussy, then Travis and I walk her around the house or dance with her and she mellows out.

Just an hour old...look at those runner legs!
I'm recovering nicely.  Since I ended up needing a c-section, a lot of rest was in the cards.  I'm feeling pretty good with little to no pain, but I want to give my body time to really heal.  Yesterday I went for a very very slow walk on the treadmill for 10 minutes.  Of course it felt amazing!  I can't wait for the Doc to give me the go ahead to run again.    I've got Goober's jogging stroller all set!  Soon soon.

You know, I've missed the blogging world.  And since I'll be a stay-at-home-mom for an indefinite amount of time, hopefully I'll get back to my blog more.  Missed you all!
All Turkey'd out for Thanksgiving
She loves to make the Zoolander "Blue Steel" face

Hanging out with Daddy

22 comments:

  1. She is so cute!!! Thanks for sharing these precious pictures, and I'm glad to hear you are recovering well. Enjoy your adorable daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! You all look like you are doing awesome. Can't wait to run with our babies and the jogging strollers. :)

    Love the Blue Steel look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable! Love the expressions!!

    I hope you heal quickly and get back to running ASAP!!! She is going to love the stroller! I bet she misses the motion of running!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she's just precious! So glad all is going well. Take care of you and that sweet little baby.

    Winks & Smiles,
    Wifey

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! Nice to have you back Zoe. Looking forward to reading about your escapades as a new parent (I've already been through it three times thank you...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you are both doing well! she is a doll! love the modeling face :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is getting more and more adorable! Glad to hear recovery is going well. Hug that gorgeous little girl for me. I miss that tiny stage already.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, she is a cutie!! I'm so impressed you already went on the treadmill. Good job, but be careful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the baby. She looks cute!
    Kudos for getting on the treadmill. Take care of yourself and your baby too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! She is so gorgeous! All that hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! She is so gorgeous! All that hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is so beautiful!!! I love the pictures!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. love her!! so glad to hear that you are recovering well :) Cant wait to see you and Goober soon...

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's an absolute doll! Glad to hear that everyone is doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. omgsh seriously she just gets prettier and prettier. must have some good genes =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. How precious!! She is so adorable!! I just love those pictures! She is a doll! :D Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is so adorable! Such a full head of hair! Glad to hear everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG her little Zoolander face is too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aaawww ahahaha, the Blue Steel face! So hilarious! Oh my gosh, she's beautiful. It's good to see you back on your blog, I've missed ya! Take care of that bod and I look forward to hearing about running with the baby stroller!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...