Friday, January 9, 2009

Sisterly Love

Last night I went to a gym with my little sister, Liza. She got a gym membership a few weeks back because she wants to get back into shape. Very good, Lizzie!

We did about 35 minutes on the elliptical, and I went 3.4 miles according to the distance meter. (I tell ya I FELT like I ran that, I was sweating like I was in Mexico). Then we stretched and I demonstrated some crunches for Liza. We rowed on the rowing machine and played different "games" on the machine's computer. It was pretty fun & tiring! Then off to lift some weights using various machines. I helped Liza some more and taught her how to use some of the machines that she could benefit from.
Overall, it was a fun time hanging out with my baby sis. I would love to do that more often...

It finally stopped raining buckets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! You're a rockstar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...